Elder Gardner helped light all of the jack-o-lanterns. I am pretty sure he burnt his fingers a few times. I have pictures of that but wouldn't want to hurt his pride by posting them! The elders asked me to help them with their halloween costumes. They were a nephite and a lamanite. I had this orange red fabric that we made into skirts and the elders drew pecks and abs onto a tee shirt and I attached some brown fabric strips to their sandals and lace them up their legs. We made headbands too! Pretty realistic if you ask me! They were a big hit at the ward trunk-or-treat party. I hope they got pictures because I didn't.
We posed for a family picture. Little miss Hallie didn't quite make it. She crashed midway through dinner and was snug in bed. Each kid had a pumkin. May rolled hers down the front lawn and I think it is still there. If you look closely at the photo, the last one is all chewed up thanks to Nacho so that one is his. Dang dog!
2 comments:
Looks like lots of Halloween fun to me!
How cute!
Post a Comment