Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fall is here, hear the yell, back to school, ring the bell.

I reluctantly sent my little ones off to another year of school. Ashley is in the second grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Cotner and she seems very competent. Ash is showing the ropes to Mikie, who is new to the whole school thing as a little kindergartner. Her teacher is young and trendy. Her name is Ms. Yankers. It was incredibly difficult for me to stay in control of my emotions. Ashley was more than ready to get started on the new year but Mikie was a little hesitant, which made it all the more harder for me not to break down right there in her class room. I held it together until I got to my car and then I lost it! It brings me comfort to know that they watch out for each other.
It will be exciting to see how much they learn this year. Bring on the school lunches, crafts, learning, and homework!

No comments: