A perfect summer afternoon activity to beat the heat!
Friends, thrills, and giggle aplenty!


Tanner in the lead, Ashley in close second, Mikie coming from behind...this one is gonna be close!




Sweet little Annabelle spent the day with us while her mom was a the the hospital.

A little refreshment on the way back up the hill! Mmm butt ice!
Super Madse!
Even Tracy and I raced down the hill a few times!
This summer break will be one to remember!
4 comments:
I love that picture of Annabelle! You were so kind to watch her for us....I have to admit I teared up a bit thinking about you during a RS lesson a few weeks ago about friends. Thanks for being such an awesome friend and help to me! You're the best!
How cool is that? You guys must know the Reynolds. They have redneck fun too! You have an adorable family. Love you guys.
What a good idea. I haven't been ice blocking since my freshman year of college. My kids would love this!
What a fun mom you are. I have never taken my kids ice blocking. They would totally love it. I want to go with you the next time you go. :)
Post a Comment