Friday, July 3, 2009

Recentish Happenings

Elder Zmoos came back to us as a zone leader and died here.
We had a farewell lunch. We are going to miss our ukulele playing, tooting, joke cracking, Zmoosy poo!


Creative missionaries!





After a couple of all nighters, I threw together a rag quilt for a friend who just had her fifth baby. I don't ever think I will ever do another one though... too much snipping for my taste.
The screen on my stinkin camera got stepped on so I can't see what I am taking a picture of, so I had no idea that the shutter was partially closed... POO!!!



5 comments:

bullfrogranch said...

HI Ramanda, The quilt is adorable. You are so talented! Happy July 4th

Robin Conner said...

Love love love the quilt. Way to go. It's beautiful and I'm sure the person you gave it to will cherish it forever!

Joy said...

Did you do two or three layers of flannel, or do you have batting in the middle?

Ramanda said...

Joy... I used just two layers of flannel. I have seen patterns that use batting but I am just too lazy to do even more cutting ha ha! I figured that it was similar to a recieving blanket so it was ok to skip it!

Joy said...

I've done three, I think two would be a lot easier. I'll have to try it with two.

Very cute by the way. Love the fabric!