Friday, May 15, 2009

I Want to Be A Missionary Now


My mission in life seems to be to take of the missionaries...






Transfer treat!



My favorite missionary of ALL time, Elder Davis!!!!



Elder Voss!


and I like that way!


When transfer day rolls around I get a house full of Elders that come to say good bye, some have transferred on and come back to visit with their new companions in tow. It is a guaranteed good time! I usually end up making breakfast or everyone just helps themselves to the pantry and the fridge!



Elder "Oronjello"



Elder "Lemonjello"










4 comments:

bullfrogranch said...

Hey friend, Way to be the missionary house. That so totally rocks!It is a great example to your children of service. You are an amazing person and a great friend to everyone. Way to BE!

Robin Conner said...

Hey girly,
Same way here. Don't ya just love the missionaries! They help remind you of your purpose on earth, and they are such great inspirations and examples to the kiddo's. We're having the elders over tomorrow, and one goes home next week. We're so sad to see him go, but he's ready to "spread his wings" ! lol! :) Have a good weekend!

BERRETT'S said...

You will have a house full of missionaries in a few years. And in the meantime these are super. You are amazing.

Sally said...

Is there anything you don't or can't do!?!