What an incredibly busy time of year! There are parties to plan and attend, gifts to buy, goodies to make, Christmas trees to hunt for and decorate, festivities to participate in, and there barely seems time for it all!
We had our ward Christmas party and that was all kinds of stressful! I am on the activities committee and we did all of the cooking for the party and at the last minute the Santa that was supposed to come and visit bailed on us! So two hours before the party I am making phone calls to try to find a replacement Santa with absolutely no luck! Geez! Where is the Christmas spirit people!? We found a Santa costume at Walmart and needed to find someone to fill it. Let's just say that I was feeling pretty desperate! I volunteered my husband for the job and he was pretty apprehensive about the idea of playing the big man in red but for a last minute save I would be confident in saying that he pulled it off nicely. We explained to the kids that Santa had a North Pole emergency and that he asked Dad to be his special helper! What an honor!
9 comments:
you go, girl!
wow, I'd be stressed out too! Way to pull it off and what a good hubby to help you in a pinch! I'm glad it worked out! Very cute pics of the kiddo's on santa!
LOL you perv
you are a dirty girl!
You little slut ;)
I love it!!!
Mandy...I prefer ho... ho ho! I crack myself up!
Your kids are growing up way too fast. I can't believe Madse. He is so growed up... You are so naughty, but I know you are on Mike's nice list, so good luck. Congrats again on Hallie, and let us know if you come out for Christmas.
Mike was a great Santa!! We are so gratful he was able to "fill in" What an honor to be Santa :)
Post a Comment