While cleaning out our Expedition, Mike found a wig Mikie got at the dollar store and he started reliving his glory days of having a mullet. He keeps begging me let him grow another one except that he would call it a skullett because he is bald on top! Either way I say HELL NO (pardon my french)!!!
He thinks he has to beat off all the ladies with a stick!
Madse
Little Miss Hallie mimics everything that her big brother and sisters do.
WARNING!!!
It's that nudity I was cautioning you about! Close your eyes and scroll down if you are faint of heart!
We were waiting to take our dam tour and were just wasting time being silly. We sat there and watched people's reactions as they drove past us across the dam! It was great fun! My crack is legitimate but mike's is just a half moon! FURLICIOUS!!!
They gave it a proper burial. I feel bad for the grounds keeper when he finds that!
DAM
The Green River
The dam tour! Looks very interesting huh!
Hallie throwing signs!
Randi girl and Matthew
Looking down at the fish that were as big as her!
It rained all night soaking everybody. Mike was proud that his tarp kept him dryer than any
of the people in the tents. The babies and I were warm and dry in the car thank goodness!
5 comments:
Good ol Basset Springs. I miss camping up on that mountain. I am very jealous. Even the rain I am jealous of. :) We haven't been that adventurous in a long while.
Oh my heck! We went camping up by the George this summer and we dove by the dam. The whole rest of the camping trip was full of jokes about the dam tour, being so dam funny, and dam interesting. Etc. Etc. Etc. So all of your dam jokes cracked me up. DAM-IT!
GWEN GWEN GWEN!!! Don't encourage him please!
oh my eyes are burning.....help!, if crack doesn't kill, then that pic will......
Ramanda you are so funny. I was wishing that I was there with you having a Dam good time. I am so happy you stop by for your dose of Harding, know that I am keeping an eye on you as well
Post a Comment